Leggings, cardigan and the yellow top are all from H&M, the tube top underneath and the skirt from New Yorker. Don't know why but the leggings are grayish taupe not petrol, as they appear on the pictures...
Here's my Make-up. I like it green although I don't wear it that often...
I used the following products:
- Jade - cover stick #24 (green corrects redness)
- Maybelline - pure. cover mineral concealer #1 (nude beige).
- P2 - feel good mineral powder #030 (beige desert) to set the concealer
- Essence - eyebrow pencil #02 (brown).
- ELF - mineral eyeshadow primer
- Essence Ballerina Backstage LE: 01 Dance the Swan Lake - Eye Soufflé
- Essence - quattro eyeshadow: 06 Rock Angel - both dark green color for the outer corner of the eye
- Green Pencil Eyeliner (can't read that anymore...) and dark green eyeshadow to set the eyeliner and avoid smearing
- Catrice - All Round Mascara Waterproof #010 Blackest Black
- Alverde Mineral Rouge #2 (Cherry)
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses - Lipliner Pencil #014 Wild Clover
- Alverde Lipstick #55 Rosy Caramel