Pages

June 9, 2012

Outfits #13 and #14 as Maid of Honor

I chose blue dresses for the civil and church weddings.

For the civil wedding I wore my Chinese Qipao dress. It's made of silk and is hand-tailored. I absolutely adore the dress and couldn't be more satisfied with the result of the tailor.


For the church and the big wedding party, I wore a blue-turqoise H&M long dress (49,99€). I love the colors, especially because it matched the lake so perfectly. No kidding, the lake looks like the Carribean Sea... I had to shorten the dress because I'm way too small for that dress. The tailor made a really good job, I think. It looks like it was sold this way.


The funny thing is, since I haven't posted any pictures of the bride, we got like a million congratulations because people thought that we got married in Switzerland... ^.^ just too cute... But I would definitely also wear white, not blue.

EDIT: I forgot to post the accessories...


The bag is also from China. I bought it from the same silk store as the first dress... great quality, same fabrique. Since it's dark blue, I also wore it with my second dress.
The necklace (~10 EUR) and bracelets (~3 and 5 EUR) are from H&M. The earrings are made of Larimar, which is a Dominican gemstone... I got them, when I bought some paintings on the street because they didn't have enough change for me - only unbelievable 2 EUR. I'm pretty sure, they would have been like 20 EUR in the gift stores of the hotels. I absolutely love those earrings!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses!
    And the landscape looks simply amazing, I didn't think Switzerland could look like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I love Switzerland even more now. Stunning landscape! I'm so lucky that my friend lives there...

      Delete

Please feel free to comment. I love to read your opinion! :)

Labels

ABDC (4) Alexa Eden (1) apartment (4) Apple (3) Austria (1) Award (1) bachelorette party (2) Balea (3) Ballerina (1) beach (1) Beauty Products (25) Beijing (4) Berlin (1) Bern (1) Body Rock (2) Books (1) Breakdance (2) Bubblegum (1) Business (1) California (2) Camera Stand (1) Candle (1) Catrice (1) China (4) Chinese traditions (3) Circle Lenses (1) Cirque du Soleil (1) Contact Lenses (1) Cupcakes (1) Dance (17) Dessert (4) Deutsch (1) diet (1) DIY (1) DM (1) Dominican Republic (23) drugstore (2) Ebay (2) ELF (1) Empties (2) Essence (2) Essie (1) False lashes (2) Family (2) Fashion (5) flowers (2) Food (28) Fruit (1) funny (1) Geneva (1) Germany (3) Gifts (1) Glamour shopping week (1) Glasses (1) green tea (2) Hair (1) Hamburg (1) Heidelberg (3) Hilty and Bosch (1) Hip Hop (12) Hip Hop International (2) Holidays (1) Hot Pot (1) Hotel (2) How I met yout mother (1) IaMmE (1) iPad (2) iPhone App (1) Jabbawockeez (1) Japan (6) Japanese (1) Jewelry (1) Job Application (6) Kaba Modern (2) Kleiderkreisel (1) Larimar (1) Las Vegas (1) Les Twins (1) Life (43) Locking (3) Lübeck (1) Mac (2) Make-Up (16) Manhattan (1) Mannheim (5) Masks (1) Maybelline (2) Metro (1) Michael Jackson (3) Montreux (4) Music (1) Music Video (1) Musical (1) nailart (3) nailpolish (11) nails (1) New Style (5) Oldschool (3) OPI (1) Outfit (22) P2 (4) Pacman (1) Parfume (1) Parris Goebel (1) Percussion (1) perfume (2) pet (1) Phillip Chbeeb (1) photoshooting (2) Physical Funk (1) Physicists (1) Physics (2) Popping (3) Purse (1) Random (21) rant (4) Reading (1) Recipe (7) Request (1) Restaurant (7) Review (14) Royal Family (1) Running (1) Runtastic (1) S**t Kingz (1) Salsa (3) San Diego (2) Shaun Evaristo (1) Shoes (4) Shopping (32) Skoobe (1) Snacks (2) social media (1) Sorority (1) Sports (1) Subway (1) Sushi (2) Switzerland (6) SYTYCD (1) Tagged (8) Taiwan (9) Taxi (1) Tips and Tricks (1) Tops (2) Transportation (3) Travel (55) TV show (3) USA (8) Vienna (1) Vogue (1) Voguing (1) wedding (10) weight loss (2) Whacking (1) Whitening Creme (1) Zumba (1)