Anyway... You can take any colors you like. I just happen to take the following nail polishes for this nail design:
- Manhattan Crazy Colours LE #1304
- Essence Nail Art #05 purple magic
- Essence Colour&Go #02 White Secret (but with the cleaned brush of purple magic)
- Start with the base color.
- After it's dry, paint the blossoms with a very thin brush - basically they are made of 6 slightly curved lines, starting at the middle of one side of the nail and spreading out to the other side.
- Fill in those blossoms with another nailpolish, after they are dry.