All I can show you is my outfit. I wore the Max Mara dress from the Metzingen outlet haul << click >>, Buffalo pumps. My clutch was from Bijoux Brigitte, a present from a friend. The bracelets are from H&M, the necklace from a Chinese perl factory in Beijing and the earrings are made of Larimar from the Dominican Republic.
Here's also my makeup. Since I've stayed in the same color family through all weddings, it's almost the same makeup as in Switzerland.
- Maybelline Matti-Teint foundation in Natural Beige
- Maybelline Coverstick #24 green corrects redness
- Maybelline pure.cover mineral concealer #01 nude beige
- Astor Anti Shine Mattitude #005 powder
- Essence Ballerina Backstage LE - Eye Soufflé #01 dance the swan lake - as a base all over the lid and under the brow bow.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo #40 Permanent Taupe (#35 Tough as Taupe in the US) in the outer corner of the eyes to deepen the area.
- Maybelline Color Tattos #20 Turqoise Forever (#40 Tenacious Teal in the US) on the whole lid, as well as an eyeliner on the lower lash line, also on the lower water line.
- P2 eye dream #030 (Morning Blues) to set the Turqoise eye liner and blend the eye shadow.
- Catrice gel eyeliner #020 (It's Mambo Nr.2) in dark brown as an eyeliner on my upper lash line.
- Rival de Loop eye brow pencil in dark brown.
- P2 Sunshine Powder #030 Bali Heat as a bronzer.
- ELF Blush #90421 Berry Merry
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick #235 Warm Me Up
- Maybelline False Lash Effect Volume Express - black waterproof