Since it's almost always warm inside, I like to wear layers over layers. This is a 3 layer outfit for the university. Underneath the black body from Tchibo, I wear another black spaghetti top and underneath the pants (Levis) two pairs of leggings... it's freezing outside... I found this cute little salmon colored pullover at Tally Weijl - it was reduced to only 10 EUR. They also had a deal of three for the price of two but I didn't like any of the others.
And here's a close-up to the make-up to my outfit. I'm sorry, there were no good close-ups for the eyes but they basically look like the other brown eye make-ups. I just switch between the products - the result is the same more or less...
- Jade - cover stick #24 (green corrects redness)
- Maybelline - pure. cover mineral concealer #1 (nude beige).
- Astor - Anti Shine Mattitude Powder (# 005) to set the concealer.
- Essence - eyebrow pencil #02 (brown).
- P2 - Bronzer - Sunshine Powder #030 (Bali Heat)
- Alverde Mineral Rouge #2 (Cherry)
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses - Lipliner Pencil #014 (Wild Clover)
- Mixed Lipsticks
- Alverde Lipstick #55 (Rosy Caramel)
- P2 - Pure Color Lipstick #059 (Copacabana)
Oh and this is how I look, when I'm outside - fully packed with hat, ear warmers, tube scarf and jacket. That's why I don't ever bother what to do with my hair - it's messed up by the hat anyway.