We danced to Smooth Criminal from Michael Jackson. Thus, here's my Outfit. It's basically only black and white. The hat is from New Yorker (5 EUR), the white button-up from H&M (15 EUR), the vest from Orsay, the black shirt underneath from New Yorker (~10 EUR), pants from the Dominican Republic, shoes from Deichmann.
The Nailpolish was P2 #650 Fever which used to be P2 #221 Charismatic.
For the Make-Up...
It was more on the heavy side because it was for the stage. Everything as to be so much more dramatic.
Here are the products:
- Catrice Photo Finish Foundation #050 Deep Bronze on the outside of my face
- Maybelline Jade - Mati Teint Make-up in Natural Beige - for the inner parts of my face like the T-zone and part of my cheeks
- Jade - cover stick #24 (green corrects redness)
- Maybelline - pure. cover mineral concealer #1 (nude beige).
- Astor - Anti Shine Mattitude Powder (# 005) to set the foundation and concealer.
- P2 - Bronzer - Sunshine Powder #030 (Bali Heat)
- Sleek Blush - Scandalous
- Essence - eyebrow pencil #02 (brown).
- ELF - mineral eyeshadow primer
- Essence Ballerina Backstage LE # 01 Dance the Swan Lake - Eye Soufflé
- Essence Ballerina Backstage LE # 03 Grand-Plié in Black - Eye Soufflé
- Essence Eyeshadow #01 Chill Out (Shimmery white) for the inner corners of the eye and as a highlighter underneath the eye brow
- P2 matte dream Eyeshadow #010 black attitude for the outer corners of the eye (also to set the eyliner later)
- Astor Eyeshadow #740 Silver to blend
- MNY eyeshadow#625 (shimmery dark black) - to darken the outer corner even more
- Catrice Gel Eyeliner #010 Black Jack with Jack Black to line my upper and lower lash line and doing a little wing
- Catrice - All Round Mascara Waterproof #010 Blackest Black
- Essence Lip Liner #08 Red Blush
- Mac Creamsheen Lipstick - Brave Red