So anyhow, let's get started.
At Douglas I found these two cute little Clinique bags. I'm most interested in the eye cream. I've heard only good things about it. So we'll see how it works. At the left there's the moisture surge extended thirst relief, the moisture surge tinted moisturizer and the all about eyes cream. At the right hand side there's the great skin starts here 3 step skin care set for combination to oily skin. I'm very curious if it really is all that great. I will let you know, when I finished all the bottles.
Here's my DM drugstore haul.
- I liked the Florena mattifying day and night face cream. Since it worked so well, I also bought the toner as well.
- Gloves for washing dishes
- Persil laundry tabs - I haven't used them but I'm curious if they are better than the usual powder.
- Contact lenses and solution
- Balea professional volumizing shampoo and conditioner - I use the one for shiny hair right now but it seems to be a little too heavy after they changed the formula. So I want to give this a try. Balea professional has really great shampoo, I think. Without silicon... Better than many expensive shampoos. I started using them, when Jettie from Give the bitch her chocolate blogged about it and I can only agree.
- Ebelin professional nail polish remover. I haven't tried it yet but I read good things about it. I normally use the green bottle and it's not bad either.
- Balea shaving gel... I switch up the scents like all the time. It works but isn't anything too special.
- Catrice Cucuba Limited Edition - loose eye shadow C04 Havana Drum
- P2 transparent lip liner
- Wick cough drops with lemon taste - my favorite cough drops. I still can't get rid of my cold...
- DM bag - you can give it back to the store and exchange it for another one or return it - like those returnable bottles to help saving the environment.
So an extended view on all the makeup items from several stores.
I adore this Catrice loose eye shadow. It's from the cucuba limited edition - C04 Havana Drum. Beautiful color! Here's a swatch next to the Essence Nateventurista Limited Edition - 02 Mother earth is watching you, which I don't use as an eyeliner as it is supposed to be but as a creamy eye shadow.
Here it is next to Rimmel Coral which was soo hard to swatch because it didn't wanna give up any color to my wrist... As you can see, Mac's Love Joy is much more pigmented... ELF's Berry Merry is rather pinkish, plum-colored than the Mac blush.
So anyway, how do you like my haul?