The tank top is from H&M (~5€), the pants from Amisu, sandals from the Dominican Republic (3€), the necklace is from Forever 21 from my Chicago haul << click >> and the coconut belt was a present from my boyfriend. The nail polish is from P2, a drugstore brand from Germany (#590 who cares?).
I thought it would be nice to pair the outfit with a turquoise eye makeup. Btw, I absolutely adore the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I've got three different colors and they are long lasting, beautiful, pigmented, everything I could ask for... I would just love to have a cream matte color, there's only a white sparkly one. When my Essence eye soufflé in #01 dance the swan lake is used up, I'll buy it anyway because the Essence one was from a limited edition.
So here are my makeup products.
- Essence Ballerina Backstage LE - Eye Soufflé #01 dance the swan lake - as a base all over the lid and under the brow bow.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo #40 Permanent Taupe (#35 Tough as Taupe in the US) in the outer corner of the eyes to deepen the area.
- Astor Anti Shine Mattitude #005 to set the cream eye shadows.
- Maybelline Color Tattos #20 Turqoise Forever (#40 Tenacious Teal in the US) as an eyeliner on the upper and lower lash line, also on the lower water line.
- P2 eye dream #030 morning blues to set the Turqoise eye liner.
- Milani Liquif'eye metallic eye liner pencil #01 black to tightline the upper and lower lash line to make the lash lines appear thicker than they actually are.
- P2 matte dream eye shadow #010 black attitude to set the black liner.
- Carrie All Round Mascara #010 blackest black.
- Rival de Loop eye brow pencil in dark brown.
- P2 Sunshine Powder #030 Bali Heat as a bronzer.
- Wet'n'Wild #832E Heather Silk as a blush.
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick #235 Warm Me Up
I always set my eye liners with eye shadow or powder because of my Asian eye form. It's not really monolid but still the crease is quite close to the eye which smears out every eye liner without additional help.