Pages

April 15, 2012

Chicago: Food

I love to go to restaurants and eat. Especially do I love things that are too troublesome to make myself.
There are a couple Chicago Style dishes that I had to try. One is the famous Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. I got mine from Pizzeria Uno. At first I was disappointed because it looked so small but since it's a deep dish (2cm, about 1inch), it was plenty for me... Haha... I took the smallest size of tomato, mozzarella cheese and pesto :) my favorite combination for pizza. It's a good idea to come during lunch because there are special lunch deals...


The other thing is Chicago Style Popcorn. It's caramel and cheese flavored popcorn which you need to eat at once. I know, it sounds gross but it's like peanutbutter and jelly. If you like that, you probably also like this kind of popcorn... In my first hostel, I met a popcorn seller and he introduced me to this. I told him, we only have sweet popcorn in Germany and he barely believed me :)


One of my favorite places in the US is the Cheesecake Factory. Unfortunately, the Luau Salad wasn't as good as I remember from 6 years ago, when I first went to the place. But the Red Velvet Cheesecake was incredible. In the end, that's what they're famous for...

The Cheesecake Factory

I went to Del Seoul for Korean fusion food. I had Sesame-Chili Shrimp BBQ Taco and Seoul Style Street Dumplings. It was so great, I came back to eat lunch before I went back to Germany.


Another favorite food of mine is Sushi. Hot Wok & Cold Sushi was very close to my conference hotel. I read some good comments in yelp, so I tested the restaurant and had to go twice as well. Delicious... I love eel and also the egg makis.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to read your opinion! :)

Labels

ABDC (4) Alexa Eden (1) apartment (4) Apple (3) Austria (1) Award (1) bachelorette party (2) Balea (3) Ballerina (1) beach (1) Beauty Products (25) Beijing (4) Berlin (1) Bern (1) Body Rock (2) Books (1) Breakdance (2) Bubblegum (1) Business (1) California (2) Camera Stand (1) Candle (1) Catrice (1) China (4) Chinese traditions (3) Circle Lenses (1) Cirque du Soleil (1) Contact Lenses (1) Cupcakes (1) Dance (17) Dessert (4) Deutsch (1) diet (1) DIY (1) DM (1) Dominican Republic (23) drugstore (2) Ebay (2) ELF (1) Empties (2) Essence (2) Essie (1) False lashes (2) Family (2) Fashion (5) flowers (2) Food (28) Fruit (1) funny (1) Geneva (1) Germany (3) Gifts (1) Glamour shopping week (1) Glasses (1) green tea (2) Hair (1) Hamburg (1) Heidelberg (3) Hilty and Bosch (1) Hip Hop (12) Hip Hop International (2) Holidays (1) Hot Pot (1) Hotel (2) How I met yout mother (1) IaMmE (1) iPad (2) iPhone App (1) Jabbawockeez (1) Japan (6) Japanese (1) Jewelry (1) Job Application (6) Kaba Modern (2) Kleiderkreisel (1) Larimar (1) Las Vegas (1) Les Twins (1) Life (43) Locking (3) Lübeck (1) Mac (2) Make-Up (16) Manhattan (1) Mannheim (5) Masks (1) Maybelline (2) Metro (1) Michael Jackson (3) Montreux (4) Music (1) Music Video (1) Musical (1) nailart (3) nailpolish (11) nails (1) New Style (5) Oldschool (3) OPI (1) Outfit (22) P2 (4) Pacman (1) Parfume (1) Parris Goebel (1) Percussion (1) perfume (2) pet (1) Phillip Chbeeb (1) photoshooting (2) Physical Funk (1) Physicists (1) Physics (2) Popping (3) Purse (1) Random (21) rant (4) Reading (1) Recipe (7) Request (1) Restaurant (7) Review (14) Royal Family (1) Running (1) Runtastic (1) S**t Kingz (1) Salsa (3) San Diego (2) Shaun Evaristo (1) Shoes (4) Shopping (32) Skoobe (1) Snacks (2) social media (1) Sorority (1) Sports (1) Subway (1) Sushi (2) Switzerland (6) SYTYCD (1) Tagged (8) Taiwan (9) Taxi (1) Tips and Tricks (1) Tops (2) Transportation (3) Travel (55) TV show (3) USA (8) Vienna (1) Vogue (1) Voguing (1) wedding (10) weight loss (2) Whacking (1) Whitening Creme (1) Zumba (1)