I know, it's not really the season for cherry blossoms but somehow I wanted to try out this little nail design.
I used the following products:
- As the base: Essie - Grow Richer
- Main Color: Catrice Ultimate Nudes - 01 Karl says très chic
- Black branches: Essence Colour & Go - 21 Fabuless
- Essence dotting tool
- White blossoms: P2 color victim - 030 virgin
- Red dots: Catrice ultimate nail lacquer - C01 Red Butler
- Top coat: Essence studio nails - better than gel nails
I think the main color from Catrice is a little thick which I don't like too much but it looks nice once it's on the nails. One coat is quite opaque but I used two nonetheless because it wasn't the same on all my nails.
How do you like my little flowers? Somehow I think it's still fall appropriate because of the rosewood nude polish which is a great color.