This was my business look for the way to Beijing. I even got a blazer but it was just freaking too hot to wear on the way...
|Pants by Zara, blouse by H&M, blazer by New Yorker, shoes by Deichmann|
Actually, I survived almost two working days in this outfit because I started the day with a 2h train ride to a business meeting on the day of our flight. Otherwise I would have chosen something else for the plane and the weather. Between the meeting and the flight, I worked on my notes, some more background information on the physical matters and company. We went straight to the airport (1.5h by car, 11h flight) and straight to the Chinese company. No time to shower. I didn't see any showers at the airport in Beijing either (is that a German thing?) but I wished I did. Thus I'm glad I had some refreshing wipes for a small touch up and only changed the blouse at the airport.
Btw how do you like my suitcase? I got it at the Taipei Nightmarket in Shilin when I went to Taiwan with my dad. I love the color, the size and the fact that it turns 360° on its four wheels... All that for only about 25€.
So anyway to my makeup.
1) Instead of foundation, I was wearing the pink Korean Skin 79 Super BB cream with triple functions: whitening, UV protection SPF25 and wrinkle improvement which I've bought in Taiwan as well (500NT = 12.50€). I applied it using my fingers. Either I've got the right skin color or it really adapts but I've never quite believed that. How does the BB cream know which color I have?
2) Powder: Manhattan clear compact #75 beige (brush: Ebelin professional)
3) Bronzer: P2 sunshine powder #030 Bali heat (brush: Ebelin professional)
4) Blush: Essence LE flower grunge "Be Flowerful" (brush: Ebelin professional)
My eye makeup was simple. It's my go-to-look. It's fast and simple. Only matt neutrals.
1) All over the lid: Essence Ballerina Backstage LE - Eye soufflé #01 dance the swan lake (application: finger)
2) Outer corner of the eye: Maybelline Color Tattoo #40 Permanent Taupe (application: finger)
3) Eye shadows: P2 matte dream #050 rose charm and #070 grey pleasure (brushes: Sigma tapered blending brushes E40 and E35)
4) Eye Liner: brown Catrice Gel Liner #020 It's Mambo Nr.2 (brush: Sigma eyeliner brush E05)
5) Lashes: Shu Uemara eyelash curler, Maybelline False Lashes Volume Express black waterproof mascara
5) Eyebrow Powder: Catrice Eyebrow Set (brush: Essence eyeliner brush)
1) Revlon Colorburst Lipbutter #050 Berry Smoothie