Pages

April 19, 2013

Running for the first time since forever

I can't even remember when I went running the last time. It must have been more than a year... I barely find any pleasure in it but I know it's quite effective when I'm trying to lose weight. So that's what I need to do. Since my boyfriend and me will replace another couple in a dance, he will have to lift me twice for an 8 count. I don't want him to crash - that would be quite embarassing... ˆ.ˆ

Anyway, do you know the app "Runtastic"? << click >>
I just tried it out today because I wanted to know how many km and how much time I would need. It's quite fun to have a little gadget. Not only useful for music but also for recording the whole process. I know it's kinda stupid but I feel better seeing the statistics afterwards - it's like To-Do-lists ;)

First you will need to log in, then press start. You can chose between different sports. While you're running, it'll tell you after each km how many you got. Because of the GPS it'll also be able to tell you your exact route. Next time, I'll try to run 2 laps or maybe around the lake...




I was sooo slow... Almost 25 minutes for almost 3km. I used to run 5km in under 30min. That'll take some time, until I get there again. I really don't understand why the hell I'm not fitter. I dance 3-4 times a week. Each time for about 2 hours. Last Monday I went to a breakdance workshop. Three hours and the pain lasted 3 freaking days.

If you have a heart rate monitor, it'll show up as well. I don't have one anymore, so I just listen to myself and to music ;) but it's good for beginners because otherwise you might be in pain.

So far I don't know the difference between the normal and the pro version. I think it's the lack of advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to read your opinion! :)

Labels

ABDC (4) Alexa Eden (1) apartment (4) Apple (3) Austria (1) Award (1) bachelorette party (2) Balea (3) Ballerina (1) beach (1) Beauty Products (25) Beijing (4) Berlin (1) Bern (1) Body Rock (2) Books (1) Breakdance (2) Bubblegum (1) Business (1) California (2) Camera Stand (1) Candle (1) Catrice (1) China (4) Chinese traditions (3) Circle Lenses (1) Cirque du Soleil (1) Contact Lenses (1) Cupcakes (1) Dance (17) Dessert (4) Deutsch (1) diet (1) DIY (1) DM (1) Dominican Republic (23) drugstore (2) Ebay (2) ELF (1) Empties (2) Essence (2) Essie (1) False lashes (2) Family (2) Fashion (5) flowers (2) Food (28) Fruit (1) funny (1) Geneva (1) Germany (3) Gifts (1) Glamour shopping week (1) Glasses (1) green tea (2) Hair (1) Hamburg (1) Heidelberg (3) Hilty and Bosch (1) Hip Hop (12) Hip Hop International (2) Holidays (1) Hot Pot (1) Hotel (2) How I met yout mother (1) IaMmE (1) iPad (2) iPhone App (1) Jabbawockeez (1) Japan (6) Japanese (1) Jewelry (1) Job Application (6) Kaba Modern (2) Kleiderkreisel (1) Larimar (1) Las Vegas (1) Les Twins (1) Life (43) Locking (3) Lübeck (1) Mac (2) Make-Up (16) Manhattan (1) Mannheim (5) Masks (1) Maybelline (2) Metro (1) Michael Jackson (3) Montreux (4) Music (1) Music Video (1) Musical (1) nailart (3) nailpolish (11) nails (1) New Style (5) Oldschool (3) OPI (1) Outfit (22) P2 (4) Pacman (1) Parfume (1) Parris Goebel (1) Percussion (1) perfume (2) pet (1) Phillip Chbeeb (1) photoshooting (2) Physical Funk (1) Physicists (1) Physics (2) Popping (3) Purse (1) Random (21) rant (4) Reading (1) Recipe (7) Request (1) Restaurant (7) Review (14) Royal Family (1) Running (1) Runtastic (1) S**t Kingz (1) Salsa (3) San Diego (2) Shaun Evaristo (1) Shoes (4) Shopping (32) Skoobe (1) Snacks (2) social media (1) Sorority (1) Sports (1) Subway (1) Sushi (2) Switzerland (6) SYTYCD (1) Tagged (8) Taiwan (9) Taxi (1) Tips and Tricks (1) Tops (2) Transportation (3) Travel (55) TV show (3) USA (8) Vienna (1) Vogue (1) Voguing (1) wedding (10) weight loss (2) Whacking (1) Whitening Creme (1) Zumba (1)