Pages

January 9, 2012

New Year, New Start and already annoyed

Happy New Year, everyone. Hopefully, you'll have a better start than me... 

I just came back from Montreux. No, I didn't go skiing... For once because I've never learnt it and just can't do it but then I also don't like the cold. Snow is only nice to look at. I prefer beaches, summer, sun and the sea. It was my first time in Switzerland and I really like how cute everything is...
Unfortunately, I wasn't too lucky with the weather. It had been raining every single day but I can imagine... ˆ.ˆ



I went to see a friend who's going to be married this summer. We went looking for her wedding gown and wow are these dresses expensive - probably even more so there. She didn't buy any but it gave her a better idea what to look for. That sales clerk was pressing us enormously with all kind of lies...

Just thinking about all the planning, it drives me nuts... I'm going to be the maid of honor for the civil marriage for two of my friends and they will be each others' maid of honor in church. We originally wanted to make a small trip as the Bachelorette Party, just the three of us but now everything is messed up. There's just no way to fix a date and a location (not even for skype - just imagine how difficult it is for the actual trip). Now, one wants an own Bachelorette Party, the other planned a wedding-eve two weeks before the civil marriage. The events are all over the place... These girls are just driving me crazy. I'VE GOT A PHD THESIS TO FINISH!!! I know, they don't care because it's their big day and are going to be mad if I can't make it. I know that I'm also supposed to plan all those events but I don't live anywhere close and I can't make those big plans, let alone even being there for all events. I can't even count them.

I don't even know how I will survive the last 6 months of this year because I didn't get the scholarship which means I need to be even more focussed on my studies.

But anyway... I have a couple wedding games in mind, as well as a wedding book and decorating the bed with rose petals. I'm just worried about the planning because so many different people are involved.

So and last but not least... my roommate told me that if my boyfriend and me got married, he should wear white because white makes me fat. Who needs enemies, if you got "friends" like that...

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment. I love to read your opinion! :)

Labels

ABDC (4) Alexa Eden (1) apartment (4) Apple (3) Austria (1) Award (1) bachelorette party (2) Balea (3) Ballerina (1) beach (1) Beauty Products (25) Beijing (4) Berlin (1) Bern (1) Body Rock (2) Books (1) Breakdance (2) Bubblegum (1) Business (1) California (2) Camera Stand (1) Candle (1) Catrice (1) China (4) Chinese traditions (3) Circle Lenses (1) Cirque du Soleil (1) Contact Lenses (1) Cupcakes (1) Dance (17) Dessert (4) Deutsch (1) diet (1) DIY (1) DM (1) Dominican Republic (23) drugstore (2) Ebay (2) ELF (1) Empties (2) Essence (2) Essie (1) False lashes (2) Family (2) Fashion (5) flowers (2) Food (28) Fruit (1) funny (1) Geneva (1) Germany (3) Gifts (1) Glamour shopping week (1) Glasses (1) green tea (2) Hair (1) Hamburg (1) Heidelberg (3) Hilty and Bosch (1) Hip Hop (12) Hip Hop International (2) Holidays (1) Hot Pot (1) Hotel (2) How I met yout mother (1) IaMmE (1) iPad (2) iPhone App (1) Jabbawockeez (1) Japan (6) Japanese (1) Jewelry (1) Job Application (6) Kaba Modern (2) Kleiderkreisel (1) Larimar (1) Las Vegas (1) Les Twins (1) Life (43) Locking (3) Lübeck (1) Mac (2) Make-Up (16) Manhattan (1) Mannheim (5) Masks (1) Maybelline (2) Metro (1) Michael Jackson (3) Montreux (4) Music (1) Music Video (1) Musical (1) nailart (3) nailpolish (11) nails (1) New Style (5) Oldschool (3) OPI (1) Outfit (22) P2 (4) Pacman (1) Parfume (1) Parris Goebel (1) Percussion (1) perfume (2) pet (1) Phillip Chbeeb (1) photoshooting (2) Physical Funk (1) Physicists (1) Physics (2) Popping (3) Purse (1) Random (21) rant (4) Reading (1) Recipe (7) Request (1) Restaurant (7) Review (14) Royal Family (1) Running (1) Runtastic (1) S**t Kingz (1) Salsa (3) San Diego (2) Shaun Evaristo (1) Shoes (4) Shopping (32) Skoobe (1) Snacks (2) social media (1) Sorority (1) Sports (1) Subway (1) Sushi (2) Switzerland (6) SYTYCD (1) Tagged (8) Taiwan (9) Taxi (1) Tips and Tricks (1) Tops (2) Transportation (3) Travel (55) TV show (3) USA (8) Vienna (1) Vogue (1) Voguing (1) wedding (10) weight loss (2) Whacking (1) Whitening Creme (1) Zumba (1)