Pages

July 30, 2011

Beijing 2009

I went on a small East Asia Trip after my last graduation which was in 2009. I started in Beijing because my cousin lives there with his wife. Although I love my cousin very much, I won't come and visit Beijing again or his house until he gets divorced. That might sound drastic but seriously... His wife is a bitch and I rather not talk to her ever again... Not only did she not do sightseeing with me, which I wouldn't mind, if she actually had something to do, but playing Wii all day doesn't count in my opinion. She is a housewife who does not clean, cook, do laundry... actually, she didn't even change her clothes from when I saw her in the morning. What kind of wife ist that? And she isn't even nice... Next thing which I was truely bothered about... They took me to church withouth asking me, if I wanted to join. Not asking is like forcing. If they asked, I would have come anyway. wtf. Also, this church was more than strange... I only know Catholic churches and a couple protestant ones, but I haven't seen advertisement in church ever before...
Well but other than that, I was pretty lucky, I had two days with sunshine and no clouds in the sky... When does that ever happen in Beijing?

 
We went to the Great Wall right after I arrive at the airport.
The famous Beijing Duck at the Da Dong Restaurant... still, my Dad does a way better job... 
 
And of course the Tiananmen Square
the Forbidden City
The Temple of Heaven
The Zoo with that cute little panda that looks like a man in a costume ^^
 And last but not least the Summer Palace

The pictures were taken by me. I created a little photo book on iPhoto, thus the text every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to read your opinion! :)

Labels

ABDC (4) Alexa Eden (1) apartment (4) Apple (3) Austria (1) Award (1) bachelorette party (2) Balea (3) Ballerina (1) beach (1) Beauty Products (25) Beijing (4) Berlin (1) Bern (1) Body Rock (2) Books (1) Breakdance (2) Bubblegum (1) Business (1) California (2) Camera Stand (1) Candle (1) Catrice (1) China (4) Chinese traditions (3) Circle Lenses (1) Cirque du Soleil (1) Contact Lenses (1) Cupcakes (1) Dance (17) Dessert (4) Deutsch (1) diet (1) DIY (1) DM (1) Dominican Republic (23) drugstore (2) Ebay (2) ELF (1) Empties (2) Essence (2) Essie (1) False lashes (2) Family (2) Fashion (5) flowers (2) Food (28) Fruit (1) funny (1) Geneva (1) Germany (3) Gifts (1) Glamour shopping week (1) Glasses (1) green tea (2) Hair (1) Hamburg (1) Heidelberg (3) Hilty and Bosch (1) Hip Hop (12) Hip Hop International (2) Holidays (1) Hot Pot (1) Hotel (2) How I met yout mother (1) IaMmE (1) iPad (2) iPhone App (1) Jabbawockeez (1) Japan (6) Japanese (1) Jewelry (1) Job Application (6) Kaba Modern (2) Kleiderkreisel (1) Larimar (1) Las Vegas (1) Les Twins (1) Life (43) Locking (3) Lübeck (1) Mac (2) Make-Up (16) Manhattan (1) Mannheim (5) Masks (1) Maybelline (2) Metro (1) Michael Jackson (3) Montreux (4) Music (1) Music Video (1) Musical (1) nailart (3) nailpolish (11) nails (1) New Style (5) Oldschool (3) OPI (1) Outfit (22) P2 (4) Pacman (1) Parfume (1) Parris Goebel (1) Percussion (1) perfume (2) pet (1) Phillip Chbeeb (1) photoshooting (2) Physical Funk (1) Physicists (1) Physics (2) Popping (3) Purse (1) Random (21) rant (4) Reading (1) Recipe (7) Request (1) Restaurant (7) Review (14) Royal Family (1) Running (1) Runtastic (1) S**t Kingz (1) Salsa (3) San Diego (2) Shaun Evaristo (1) Shoes (4) Shopping (32) Skoobe (1) Snacks (2) social media (1) Sorority (1) Sports (1) Subway (1) Sushi (2) Switzerland (6) SYTYCD (1) Tagged (8) Taiwan (9) Taxi (1) Tips and Tricks (1) Tops (2) Transportation (3) Travel (55) TV show (3) USA (8) Vienna (1) Vogue (1) Voguing (1) wedding (10) weight loss (2) Whacking (1) Whitening Creme (1) Zumba (1)